Thursday 15 January 2015

Tralee Bay Sea Angling Club

I'm a member of Tralee Bay Sea Angling Club. We have some top anglers in the club. I have been in the club for three years. In that time I have learned a lot of tricks from some of the other members for example I have learned about bait presentation, what fish is attracted to what bait, how to cast comfortably, where the fish will be hunting and what rigs I should use in what weather.
 Tralee Bay  SAC is part of the I.F.S.A [Irish, Federation, Sea, Angling]. The club was founded in 1958. It has it's headquarters in Fenit, Co. Kerry. Last year for the first time we had Tag a Ray weekend in May it was great crack and gave me a chance to catch my first ray. Also they have lots of competitions.
http://www.traleebaysac.org/

We fished our first competition of the year on Sunday on Fenit Pier, the weather was so bad and blew in our face for 4 solid hours, with no fish for me. I was understandably upset, as any other angler will know 'a blank ' is the worst thing. Not a good start to the year for me, but we still have 11 to go.


Tight Lines
Eoin Angler 
Co Kerry 
Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment