Friday 30 January 2015

Jeremy Wade - My Inspiration

Jeremy Wade with a large catfish he caught in India



Jeremy John Wade is a British television presenter and author. He is known for his television series River Monsters and Jungle Hooks.
The reason I'm making a post for him is because he is my idol, I have been watching him for many years and he has inspired me to fish and to do what I do. I would love to follow in his foot steps one day and become as successful at fishing at he is.
If any of you watch his show you will understand how dedicated to what he does, overcoming fears and on occasions he fishes for months to get results. One episode he fishes for months to catch a gigantic Gooch catfish in India. If you haven't watched it then I suggest you tune in on Animal Planet to one of the most successful programmes they have shown



 Jeremy Wade with a rare Glyphis Shark

Here is a mini bio that I found about Jeremy John Wade that is an interesting read if anyone wants to know more http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3953654/bio

Here is the link to the River Monsters facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/RiverMonsters?fref=nf
 
                                                                 Tight Lines
                                                                 Eoin Angler
                                                                  Co .Kerry 
                                                                   Ireland 

No comments:

Post a Comment