Sunday 7 September 2014

Summer fishing

My first blog.....

I'm Eoin  I am 12 years old. I live on the south west coast of Ireland and I'm hooked on sea fishing.
I caught my first fish 3 year ago and since then I've been addicted to it.
There is different types of fishing. For instance, Float fishing, Spinning, Bottom Bait fishing and Light rock fishing, The list is endless.
Over the summer I've caught  plenty of fish including Dogfish,Wrasse, Flat fish, Rays and many more. In fact i'm part of the IFSA Species hunt  and I've caught 21 different species this year you can see them all with this link http://www.ifsa.ie/index.php/ifsa-news/specieshunt/species-hunt-live-feed.  

Recently I was privileged enough to catch a sting ray off Fenit pier I was in a competition and came first place and got biggest fish.


more adventures coming soon ...........................................            Eoin

3 comments:

  1. Eoin! Great job on writing this blog! I am going to love following along! On my next visit you MUST take me fishing! But you have to take the fish off the hook for me...promise?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey penny thanks for the comment i will take you the next time and i,ll take you to my secret location!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Eoin, great blog. I have checked out the table and i see your Mom is top of the Foleys...but only just! So you need to get out and catch some more fish! Hope i can come on a fishing adventure with you :)

    ReplyDelete